MEDIC required for month-long sail:
Role: primarily function as a medic on an emergency support vessel to the Mega Expedition fleet
– Stabilising trauma and keeping patients stable to get in reach of emergency air rescue.
– Advising crew on other vessels via VHF radio to diagnose problems and treating minor injuries
– Prepare the medical box on board.
– Sailing experience a plus.
– Preferably based in Hawaii (otherwise West Coast)
Dates: 29th of July through the 29th of August.
Departs: 1 August, Kewalo Harbor, Honolulu.
Yacht name: Swiftsure (68′ Nelson Marek)
Paid: $2,500 for the period.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.theoceancleanup.com/