ALOHA FOR MAUI
Statement on Maui Wildfires and Resources for Helping Those Affected
Do not be offended if you are asked for your credentials during a vetting process. There have already been imposters posing as doctors writing scripts. Updated 8/13 9PM.
- Maui Disaster Response and Recovery. Mauna Medics and other health care providers are coordinating medical support through this consolidated sign-up sheet, as of 8/13 AM.
- Hui No Ke Ola Pono Native Hawaiian Health Care System. Will be setting up Lahaina Clinic, seeking kauka on the ground.
- Mālama I Ke Ola Health Center, Wailuku: contact Andrew Van Wieren
- Hawaii Medical Association: contact Mark Conching
RESOURCES FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS:
- Mental Health Call for Help. Sign up to volunteer here.
- Office of Wellness & Resilience Disaster Resources: for mental health professionals, tips and reference sheets that emphasize disaster crisis response for children, families, older adults, and special populations.
RESOURCE FOR PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS
- Mauliola Pharmacy is providing meds for those who are without